Great Britain-Cyprus Business Association
Great Britain-Cyprus Business Association is a business association that will help promote your company and allow our members and subscribers in both Cyprus and Great Britain to view your potential. We organise business events, road shows and private business meetings. We also introduce your company to our members and associates.
Cyprus offers opportunities in new, proven and reliable markets to secure the future of your investment. Likewise, Great Britain also has a flourishing economy with opportunities available in all areas. This collaborative approach will allow a more selective access for British business entry into the Cyprus market by sourcing important contacts in legal, tax, accounting, real estate, general and precise information as how one can conduct business transactions in the Cyprus markets. In the same instant, Cyprus companies will enjoy the same opportunities into the UK market.
We aim to help create business relationships between Great Britain and Cyprus companies with view to mutual financial gain. We will provide vital and up to date information provided by established business owners and professionals in the UK, to support such relationship.
By applying for membership into Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association, your profile will automatically be enhanced, and your business image will be instantly known to all our members. Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association will keep our members updated with topics of interest, news items and details of all fellow members.
There is always room for new markets and our association provides our members the opportunity to reach these markets and grow even more.
The aim for Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association is to bring business opportunities closer to its members through marketing, networking, meetings and introductions between affiliated companies from Great Britain and Cyprus.
Please find below a few information regarding our Association, our activities and what benefits our members are entitled for.
• promoting networking
• Introducing your company to our Members and Associates in Cyprus and UK provided that we have your permission
• organising business International Events in London promoting Cyprus as the perfect place to buy and invest.
• promoting businesses in the UK and Cyprus mainly in UK and Cyprus but also worldwide.
• organising Roadshows
• publishing our e-newspaper monthly
• providing you with information from UK and Cyprus
Many Big Firms in Cyprus and UK have already joined us, www.gbcy.business/members
If you would like to become a member of our Association, the annual fee is £250.00.
What a member is entitled for
1. We upload your logo, with direct link to website immediately, on our website page www.gbcy.business/members , including a short description of your company, at the bottom of your logo (Max: 25 words).
2. A full A4 page advert in the next issue of the e-newspaper, once a year.
3. You are entitled to up to one article monthly to be included in our e-newspaper. www.gbcy.business/e-newspaper
You will receive by email our monthly e-newspaper. As a member, you will be invited very often for an interview or to participate on our questionnaire.
4. You will have the opportunity to be voted as a member of the Board as soon as we have our annual meeting which will be announced after the end of the pandemic and the lock down.
5. You will be entitled to special discount or upgrades of your sponsorship during international events. Visit www.gbcy.business/events
6. You will also have priority as regards participation as speaker or panellist at our international events.
7. You will also have priority as regards participation as speaker or panellist a t our international webinars. Please have a look at our recent and upcoming webinars by webinars by visiting www.gbcy.business/webinar
8. We will introduce you to our members as well as to businesses you want to reach either in the UK or in Cyprus. My personal contacts in the UK and Cyprus are Law Firms with Immigration services, Big Accounting Firms, Financial Institutions, Real Estate Agents, Developers, Investing Groups, Food & Drink Suppliers, Importers and Retailers, wealthy individuals and much more.
9. We ask you to tell us which businesses you are interested to contact directly, and we introduce you to the top management or the right person you are looking for.
10. If you organise an event or a seminar or a webinar and you want us to promote it to our members and thousands of associates, we will be glad to do it. We can also organise an event in Association with you.
Finally, I am more than optimistic that working with you, both your company and our Association’s members will have a lot to benefit.
To Register, please visit: www.gbcy.business/registration
“Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” Mattie Stepanek (Poet)
Founder & President
Great Britain – Cyprus Business Association