WHY DUBAI ? LONG TERM RESIDENCY VISAS Under the...Read More
Featured articles written by our team.
Cypriot lady offers hotel to Ukrainian refugees A woman who has run a seafront hotel for the past...
Iconic musicians from New York perform in Cyprus Mark Whitfield and jazz double bassist Ari Roland will...
Interview with Savvas Kyriakides from the Great Britain Cyprus Business Association A brief background...
No night like a Bouzoukia night A Greek music night in London Bouzouki nights are a quintessential part...
Some of our most interesting property
Articles & featured property.
Cyprus property market and economy RSS feeds
- Residential property prices rise 2.1%
- Creating quality office space
- Real estate sales generated €6 bln in 2022
- Real estate affordability is problematic
- House prices unlikely to drop this year
- Can’t buy, unable to rent
- Mortgage-to-rent to get go ahead
- Protecting your property
- Property market pins hope on foreign buyers
- Government sidelines thorny VAT on homes
- Real estate will stabilise after mini-boom
- Can we trust title deeds?
- Energy efficiency in real estate investment
- Sharp rise in Paphos rental prices
- Scary Nicosia rents
- Inflation slows, unemployment rises
- New lending exceeds pre-pandemic levels
- No more special favours
- Minister says don’t rock stable economy
- Toxic loans remain from banking crisis
- Promoting a fairer, more equal society
- Household debt dips to 77% of GDP
- Cyprus paralysed by general strike
- UCY revises 2023 GDP growth upwards
- Central Bank warns over private debt
- €17 bln of properties sold in five years
- Price inflation rose 8.1% in 2022
- Skills shortage driving unemployment
- Presidential candidates vow to beat inflation
- Cyprus can weather financial storm clouds